A bird that keeps the beat
Aniruddh D. Patel, John R. Iversen, Micah R. Bregman, and Irena Schulz
Science News for Kids
*One thing that interested me was how the bird could hear and react to the music.Aniruddh D. Patel, John R. Iversen, Micah R. Bregman, and Irena Schulz
Science News for Kids
"A bird keeps a beat" is about this bird , Snowball, who enjoys dancing to music. This article shows how scientist have discovered that birds, mostly cockatoos, dace to rhythms of songs
*I thought this article was a little funny :) i find it interesting how a bird can dance
*I thought this article was a little funny :) i find it interesting how a bird can dance
* My only question would be, do any other animals have that ability to dance to a beat of a song? I would like to more about what scientist have researched about Snowball the cockatoo.
zach leitner wow a dancing bird quite interesting carlie
ReplyDelete