Wednesday, November 4, 2009
zach leitner
I thought this project was very interesting. A problem I had was seeing how the tube would go threw the wood so it could make a loop. I figured this problem out by when i made the hole for the tube that if i cut it a a angle it would work. I thought that this project was worth it I thought it was going to be stupid at first but then when i started to work on it i thought this isnt to bad. This was probally the most fun project ive done in a while. The one object that i used that was interesting was a sawsaw that was a fun tool to use. This project was really fun anybody could do it if they put there mind and effort into it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.