Friday, November 6, 2009
Laura F.
My project was very, how can I say it, interesting. I had a lot of trouble keeping my loops up and circular so that the ball bearing could make it through. At the end of my project, I had put all the tags and put everything in place, and it was working fine. But then the next morning it wouldn't work. I found out that there was this little piece of plastic in the tube from cutting the tubing. It took a while to get it out, but I still managed to get the tags back in the right spot. This project was fun when I was building it, but not so fun trying to figure out all the tags and where Newton's Laws were. I had heard a lot of bad publicity from my brothers on this progect. It wasn't that hard. Actually pretty fun if it works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.