Thursday, November 5, 2009
Meredith S
I thought the roller coaster project was fun. What was difficult to figure out was how to make the spin down hill stay up and work. I had a problem along the way and it was getting the ball to go through the loop because the loop was to big the first time I built it. I solved this problem by I had to take my roller coaster apart and start all over, but I finally got the loop the right size. Along the way I learned that you need to test your roller coaster before you hot glue or tape it in alot. The reason why is because you never know when the ball won't work and you have to start over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.